New Chapter Coaching Website Taps the Power of Professional Blogging
Carolyn Sullivan works with Caledon Virtual to embrace the high-tech marketing trends of social networking and blogging and combine them with traditional tactics such as advertising specialties and event marketing to promote her popular executive coaching service.
- J. Michael Roach Named Ad Pro of the Year
- New Chapter Coaching Website Taps the Power of Professional Blogging
#FollowFriday: Lee Clow’s Beard
18 Mar 2011
If you are unfamiliar, Follow Friday is a Twitter phenomenon where users recommend other Tweeters their followers would find some kind of value in. That word “value” can be defined in several different ways. Industry news, news in general, a … Continue reading →
- #FollowFriday: Lee Clow’s Beard
WordPress 3.3.1 Released
Caledon Virtual will be rolling out version 3.3.1 upgrades over the next few days, so be on the lookout for:
- a new drag-and-drop uploader
- hover menus in the Dashboard navigation
- an updated toolbar
- improved co-editing support
- a new Tumblr importer
- pointer tips for new features included in each update
- a friendly welcome message for first-time users
- revamped help tabs throughout the interface
- improved the dashboard experience on the iPad and other tablets with better touch support
We trust you’ll like the overall improved performance, as well. Several sites that had previous used aggressive caching to improve performance are no longer using third-party caching as a result of the performance improvements combined with Caledon’s impressive new web hosting service.
Of course, if you should have any questions or run into any issues, let us know.