Grab some coffee and enjoy 3 minute read
Lead Programmer Job Opening
We have a gaping hole in our soul. We’re looking for a new lead programmer since our last one is walking the earth (we think he probably watched Pulp Fiction one too many times). In any case, we need someone to fill that hole. This person will serve as the lead on our programming projects while performing hands-on software development and design. Our office often resembles a circus, so we ask that this person be able to juggle. The ability to handle several projects at once is also preferred (note: juggling ability not mandatory).
You can read the rest of the nitty-gritty details on the job requirements at the bottom of this post. The most important thing about this person is that they fit into our family. Your personality and ability to work with the people around you matters as much, if not more, to us than your professional talents. We are a very interesting group of people in more ways than one, and it takes an interesting person to join our ranks. Think you have what it takes? Get in touch with us today.
Job Duties and Information:
- Performing hands-on software development and design while serving as team lead for development work
- Handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Following and developing established company and department standards and best practices
- Creating and updating project plans and/or task checklists for assigned projects
- Playing a very active role in the architecture of our core business applications
- Reviewing and recommending new application technologies to improve efficiencies and help drive the business
- Directing coding, testing and deployments, as well as software documentation and participating in the design process
- Minimum 3 years working as a software engineer/developer/programmer
- Ability to define and solve problems
- Demonstrated experience with the ability to lead and mentor other developers is important