Lead Programmer Job Opening
We have a gaping hole in our soul. We’re looking for a new lead programmer since our last one is walking the earth (we think he probably watched Pulp Fiction one too many times). In any case, we need someone to … Continue reading →
On Friday May 10th, 2013 the world changed forever. No longer was it beholden to a sad pair of stagnant yellow rain boots. The world demanded more. It demanded style! Sass! And a certain “je ne sais quoi” when wearing … Continue reading →
- Lead Programmer Job Opening
#FollowFriday: Johnnie Walker
14 Jun 2013
Our “Best Of” series this week highlights some TV ads from Johnnie Walker. Connect with them on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. What’s your favorite TV show? That’s really the start of a very long discussion as there are so many fantastic … Continue reading →
- #FollowFriday: Johnnie Walker
#FollowFriday: Google Analytics
Earlier this week, Google made a pretty big announcement; the first true attempt at measuring the bottom line impact of social media. Tying all of those likes, comments, tweets, follows, and posts to what matters the most to your business. The financial return on what you’ve put in to your social media strategy.
The three biggest things Google is trying to capture (from the announcement post):
- Identify the full value of traffic coming from social sites and measure how they lead to direct conversions or assist in future conversions
- Understand social activities happening both on and off of your site to help you optimize user engagement and increase social key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Make better, more efficient data-driven decisions in your social media marketing programs
We’ve known for some time that social media is valuable. It allows you to pay attention to what is being talked about in your industry, listen to your customers, and react in real time to any issues, or compliments, they may have for you. This new tool is attempting to take this another step further and show real, tangible, financial results. We’re looking forward to using this tool.