In the world of YouTube and DIY videos, you can find many so-called “experts” teaching you how to do SEO on your own. There’s “9 Powerful Techniques,” “11 Simple Steps,” “A Basic 4-Step Guide,” and many more. Wouldn’t it be nice if it were just that simple? It isn’t, or there wouldn’t be so many videos vying for your attention.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is essential to your website’s success and your business. Chances are, without a professionally optimized site, potential customers will never know you exist. To rank at the top for your relevant keywords, you need to be continually tweaking, checking, and researching new and better ways to optimize. In the words of Sweet Brown, “Ain’t nobody got time for that!” Therein lies the reason you need an expert.
Take a quick look at some of the different ways to optimize:
- Verifying crawl accessibility of search engines on your site
- Researching the successful keywords your top competition is using
- Establishing easy navigation from one page to another for seamless user experience (UX)
- Creating clear calls to action (CTA)
- Tracking the number of visitors, where they came from, and what pages they viewed
- Speeding up loading time
- Guaranteeing your site is easily viewed on mobile
- Producing new content to draw visitors and gain customers and leads
- Understanding and designing content for the demographics of your ideal customer
- Implementing structured data
- Using internal and external linking
- Building links
These are just a few ways to optimize your site to become the recognized leader in your industry.
Let’s face it, you understand your business, you are a genius at pricing and selling your products or services, and chances are you manage people like a pro. However, do you know how to reach that elusive customer? Can you say for sure you understand the Millennial’s mind and how they view your website and business? For that matter, are Millennials even your target market?
It truly takes an SEO geek who lives, eats, and breathes algorithm updates, structured data, accelerated mobile pages, and keyword mapping. The good news? We have just such a team at Caledon Virtual. Yes, we have SEO experts ready at the turn of a syntax to create a dynamic, optimized website for your company. Do you already have a website you like but not seeing the results you want? Our SEO team will analyze, strategize, and recommend a new course of action.
Right now, the SEO team at Caledon is offering a free SEO analysis. Imagine getting some of those DIY tips from an expert! Take advantage of our offer. See what we can do for you and your business. Contact us to learn more about how our team of SEO experts can go to work for you.