Can You DIY SEO?
In the world of YouTube and DIY videos, you can find many so-called “experts” teaching you how to do SEO on your own. There’s “9 Powerful Techniques,” “11 Simple Steps,” “A Basic 4-Step Guide,” and many more. Wouldn’t it be nice if it were just that simple? It isn’t, or there wouldn’t be so many videos vying for your attention.
What Is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is essential to your website’s success and your business. Chances are, without a professionally optimized site, potential customers will never know you exist. To rank at the top for your relevant keywords, you need to be continually tweaking, checking, and researching new and better ways to optimize. In the words of Sweet Brown, “Ain’t nobody got time for that!” Therein lies the reason you need an expert.
Some of the different ways to further optimize your web content:
- Verifying crawler accessibility of search engines on your site by maintaining a robots.txt file that references your sitemap
- Researching the successful keywords your top competition is using
- Establishing easy navigation from one page to another for seamless user experience (UX)
- Creating clear calls to action (CTA)
- Tracking the number of visitors, where they came from, and what pages they viewed so that you can better understand the content and mediums working well to direct traffic toward your site.
- Speeding up page load times
- Mobile-First Development: guaranteeing your site is easily viewed and used on mobile
- Publishing new compelling and relevant content
- Understanding and designing content for the demographics of your ideal customer
- Implementing structured data to improve CTR
- Using internal and external linking
- Build a backlink profile
These are just a few tactics to optimize your website.
Reaching the Modern Consumer Online
Let’s face it, you understand your business, you are a genius at pricing and selling your products or services, and chances are you manage people like a pro. However, do you know how to reach that elusive customer?
SEO Puts Your Website in Search Results
Get Found by Your Target Market
Does your website show up in SERP (search engine result pages) when you search for keywords related to your business? If you search google.com for your business’ products or services do you see your business in search results? If you are not on the first page of search results, we can help.
We Have True SEO Experts
It truly takes an SEO geek who lives, eats, and breathes algorithm updates, structured data, accelerated mobile pages, and keyword mapping. The good news? We have just such a team at Caledon Virtual. Yes, we have SEO experts ready at the turn of syntax to create a dynamic, optimized website for your company. Do you already have a website you like but not seeing the results you want? Our SEO team will analyze, strategize, and recommend a new course of action.
Right now, the SEO team at Caledon is offering a free SEO analysis. Imagine getting some of those DIY tips from an expert! Take advantage of our offer. See what we can do for you and your business.
Contact Caledon Virtual
Contact us to learn more about how our team of SEO experts can go to work for you.