Executive Director Nelly Roach is named as one of eleven finalists for Business Woman of the Year in the Columbia Daily Tribune Women in Business Awards:
- Greta Bassett-Seymour The Bassett Law Firm
- Paula Elias Axiom, an Identity Co.
- Kelly Kilgore-Bietsch Kilgore’s Respiratory Services
- Mariel Liggett Williams Keepers
- Kat Cunningham Moresource Inc.
- Jennifer Perlow PS: Gallery
- Nelly Roach Caledon Virtual
- Keri Tipton Bucket Media
- Kay Wax Bright City Lights
- Ivy White New Village Midwives
- Jill Womack TRYPS.
Says the Tribune:
Nelly Roach founded and serves as executive director of marketing firm Caledon Virtual. She has provided award-winning work for nearly a decade for such clients as Boone County Millwork, Columbia Independent School and Maplewood Barn Theatre. An energetic volunteer, Roach provides hours of pro-bono marketing work each month.
In the end, Moresource’s Kat Cunningham was given the honor. Nelly and Kat are friends and fellow Rotarians in the Northwest Rotary Club … so no hard feelings.
Read the full story: 2010 Women in Business Award Finalists Named