The editors at The Columbia Business Times sought advice from six area experts:
- Chris Groening assistant professor of marketing at MU’s Trulaske College of Business
- Susanne Bylund chief operating officer at Pure
- Sean Cotton interactive director at True Media Services
- Anna Quast consultant for Word Marketing
- Nelly Roach Executive Director of Caledon Virtual
- Scott Wendling owner of Penguin Spark.
The editors asked contributors to rate them for potential effectiveness in the Columbia market and add occasional comments within the categories.
See the full article: Internet Marketing: Tools and Trends in 2011