Grab some coffee and enjoy 3 minute read
Nelly Roach Named Business Woman of the Year Finalist
Executive Director Nelly Roach is named as one of eleven finalists for Business Woman of the Year in the Columbia Daily Tribune Women in Business Awards:
- Greta Bassett-Seymour The Bassett Law Firm
- Paula Elias Axiom, an Identity Co.
- Kelly Kilgore-Bietsch Kilgore’s Respiratory Services
- Mariel Liggett Williams Keepers
- Kat Cunningham Moresource Inc.
- Jennifer Perlow PS: Gallery
- Nelly Roach Caledon Virtual
- Keri Tipton Bucket Media
- Kay Wax Bright City Lights
- Ivy White New Village Midwives
- Jill Womack TRYPS.
Says the Tribune:
Nelly Roach founded and serves as executive director of marketing firm Caledon Virtual. She has provided award-winning work for nearly a decade for such clients as Boone County Millwork, Columbia Independent School and Maplewood Barn Theatre. An energetic volunteer, Roach provides hours of pro-bono marketing work each month.
In the end, Moresource’s Kat Cunningham was given the honor. Nelly and Kat are friends and fellow Rotarians in the Northwest Rotary Club … so no hard feelings.
Read the full story: 2010 Women in Business Award Finalists Named